Stock video is footage that can be incorporated into a creative or editorial project. Its many uses include Church or ministry videos, multimedia presentations, sermon bumpers, social media posts, videos for web, TV advertisements and more. Stock video can be a huge help to videographers or filmmakers as it saves time and makes it possible to acquire those "hard-to-get" shots.
Articles in this section
- A special note about using Stock ...
- I saw a reference to Poverty Porn. What does that mean?
- What if I’m Tax-Exempt? Do I still have to pay tax?
- Is your library growing?
- What’s the Apostles’ Creed and why do you ask your Contributors to affirm their belief in it?
- Can I contribute content to Lightstock?
- Can I use a product on multiple projects?
- What is stock video and why should I use it?
- What is stock photography and why should I use it?
- What is Lightstock?