Good question. You would need to purchase our Extended License if you need to exceed the maximum number of copies for distribution, which is 100,000. The cost is $80 and permits you to produce an unlimited number of copies of your final work. Be sure to read our licensing on acceptable uses or email us for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can steer you in the right direction.
Articles in this section
- Why would I need to purchase an extended license?
- Why would I need a multi-seat license?
- Do your photos and videos have model releases?
- What does ‘Editorial’ mean?
- Can I use product I download from Lightstock in a client’s project?
- How do I know if I have created a derivative work?
- What is a derivative work?
- What does 'royalty-free' mean?
- Where can I find your Licensing agreement?
- What can I do with Lightstock products?