You cannot sell templates that include Lightstock photos, vectors or video clips, unless your use of the image has been modified to such an extent that your finished work would be characterized under US Copyright law as a derivative work. For more information on a ‘derivative work’ click here
Articles in this section
- What happens to my previous Pay-As-You-Go or Credit downloads?
- Can I re-download my subscription products from previous years?
- Do I have to be a subscriber if I want to download the free photo/video/vector?
- Do I have to be a subscriber if I want to download a product?
- What licensing do I get with my download?
- What happens if I run out of my credits before my subscription renews?
- What happens to my credits if I cancel my subscription?
- What happens if I don't use all of my subscription credits?
- Can I download the same product more than once?
- Can I sell a template that includes a Lightstock photo, vector or video clip?