Nope. You don't have to be a subscriber to download the freebies. Simply create a free account, and you're good to go. We’ll send you an email informing you when we update the free content. If you do not wish to receive those emails, you can unsubscribe in your Account Settings.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my previous Pay-As-You-Go or Credit downloads?
- Can I re-download my subscription products from previous years?
- Do I have to be a subscriber if I want to download the free photo/video/vector?
- Do I have to be a subscriber if I want to download a product?
- What licensing do I get with my download?
- What happens if I run out of my credits before my subscription renews?
- What happens to my credits if I cancel my subscription?
- What happens if I don't use all of my subscription credits?
- Can I download the same product more than once?
- Can I sell a template that includes a Lightstock photo, vector or video clip?