We’re asking for photos that are a minimum of 8.0 megapixels. An easy way to figure out the pixels in an image is to multiply the width by the length (3600 x 2400 = 8.64 million pixels). Also please make sure there are no watermarks, signatures, type, or borders on the photos–and go easy on the filters.
Articles in this section
- How to upload a shoot
- Will I be able to view statistics about my photos?
- What about property releases?
- Do I need a model release for my photos?
- How do I delete something I've uploaded?
- How long does it take for my accepted photos to go live on the site?
- Is your review process automated?
- Why are you asking for the "story" of a photo and is it required?
- Do you require me to write a title or description of the photo?
- Can your uploader handle uploading multiple files at once?