There is a "story" field on submitted photos that can be filled in. This was something featured at the beginning of Lightstock, and the story won't show anywhere on the site. You can just edit the description if you want to add more information about the photo.
Articles in this section
- How to upload a shoot
- Will I be able to view statistics about my photos?
- What about property releases?
- Do I need a model release for my photos?
- How do I delete something I've uploaded?
- How long does it take for my accepted photos to go live on the site?
- Is your review process automated?
- Why are you asking for the "story" of a photo and is it required?
- Do you require me to write a title or description of the photo?
- Can your uploader handle uploading multiple files at once?