Stock photography is used today to fulfill the needs of creative projects and is a low-cost, hassle-free alternative to hiring a professional photographer. Stock photos are licensable images made to be used and incorporated into your work. Think of them as a "raw-material" useful in helping communicate your message.
Articles in this section
- A special note about using Stock ...
- I saw a reference to Poverty Porn. What does that mean?
- What if I’m Tax-Exempt? Do I still have to pay tax?
- Is your library growing?
- What’s the Apostles’ Creed and why do you ask your Contributors to affirm their belief in it?
- Can I contribute content to Lightstock?
- Can I use a product on multiple projects?
- What is stock video and why should I use it?
- What is stock photography and why should I use it?
- What is Lightstock?