Yes. When a photo or video clip reveals a recognizable face, that person has signed a model release which resides on file with the Contributing Photographer or Filmmaker. Of course, some Editorial images/clips will not have a model release. In those cases, the image/clip will be highlighted as ‘Editorial’ in red.
Articles in this section
- Why would I need to purchase an extended license?
- Why would I need a multi-seat license?
- Do your photos and videos have model releases?
- What does ‘Editorial’ mean?
- Can I use product I download from Lightstock in a client’s project?
- How do I know if I have created a derivative work?
- What is a derivative work?
- What does 'royalty-free' mean?
- Where can I find your Licensing agreement?
- What can I do with Lightstock products?