No. Every video clip that is uploaded to Lightstock is personally reviewed by a curator. They will be looking at the technical as well as stylistic aspects of your clip. If your clip is rejected, you will typically see a reason for the rejection.
Articles in this section
- Should I include sound in my footage?
- Will I be able to see stats about my video clips?
- What about property releases?
- Do I need a model release for people in my clips?
- Can I delete a video clip that’s already been uploaded?
- How long does it take for my accepted clips to go live on the site?
- Is your review process automated?
- What’s the ‘story’ field all about?
- Do you require me to write a title or description of my clip?
- Can your uploader handle uploading multiple video clips at once?