As long as your subscription is active, you will have access to previous downloads. You can re-download them at any time.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my previous Pay-As-You-Go or Credit downloads?
- Can I re-download my subscription products from previous years?
- Do I have to be a subscriber if I want to download the free photo/video/vector?
- Do I have to be a subscriber if I want to download a product?
- What licensing do I get with my download?
- What happens if I run out of my credits before my subscription renews?
- What happens to my credits if I cancel my subscription?
- What happens if I don't use all of my subscription credits?
- Can I download the same product more than once?
- Can I sell a template that includes a Lightstock photo, vector or video clip?