Sure, it’s your content. If you are logged into your Partner account, click on the video you wish to remove and select “Pull from sale”. This will pull the photo from sale on the site immediately. It will, however, stay in our database for a short time. If you pull a clip by mistake, please email us at email@example.com.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Should I include sound in my footage?
- Will I be able to see stats about my video clips?
- What about property releases?
- Do I need a model release for people in my clips?
- Can I delete a video clip that’s already been uploaded?
- How long does it take for my accepted clips to go live on the site?
- Is your review process automated?
- What’s the ‘story’ field all about?
- Do you require me to write a title or description of my clip?
- Can your uploader handle uploading multiple video clips at once?
Please sign in to leave a comment.