Absolutely not! Just send your tax-exempt form to email@example.com and we’ll document it on your account so you won’t have to worry about it for future purchases. If you need something right away and we don’t have your form, we’ll refund your tax as soon as you get it to us.
Articles in this section
- A special note about using Stock ...
- I saw a reference to Poverty Porn. What does that mean?
- What if I’m Tax-Exempt? Do I still have to pay tax?
- Is your library growing?
- What’s the Apostles’ Creed and why do you ask your Contributors to affirm their belief in it?
- Can I contribute content to Lightstock?
- Can I use a product on multiple projects?
- What is stock video and why should I use it?
- What is stock photography and why should I use it?
- What is Lightstock?